REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER COSTA RICA
Passengers who fail to comply with these requirements may not enter the country.
1. Health Pass:
Fill out the electronic epidemiological HEALTH PASS form, available at https://salud.go.cr (48 hours before your flight)
2. A return flight ticket is needed when entering Costa Rica. The immigration officer will ask for it upon your arrival. It is advisable to make a photocopy or take a picture of your passport with an entry stamp to carry at all times during your stay.
- Visitors to Costa Rica must have a valid passport as well as proof of their intent to exit the country before their visa or entry stamp expires, usually within 90 days.
- A return flight ticket is needed when entering Costa Rica. The immigration officer will ask for it upon your arrival. It is advisable to make a photocopy or take a picture of your passport with an entry stamp to carry at all times during your stay.
- Even with a 90-day tourist visa, the immigration official determines the duration of your stay as allowed by your passport.
- Your country of origin determines the number of days available to stay in Costa Rica as a tourist.
- In some cases, the Immigration official may request you show economic solvency for your stay in the country.
We understand that traveling is stressful, particularly visiting a foreign country where English is not the first language, so we made sure to keep things simple.
All you need to do is book your flight and the rest is our job. A shuttle bus will pick you up directly from the airport and drive you directly to our property, making the transition easy and stress-free.
Inner Flight Retreat Costa Rica is located on an isolated road approximately 4 hours away from SJO (Juan Santamaría International Airport). Once you get there, we’ll set you up and make you feel at home.