What is Kambo?
- Pregnancy or chance of being pregnant
- Medications including: antidepressants, immune-suppressants to lower blood pressure
- Drug consumption within 2 weeks before or after treatment (including MDMA, MDA, ecstasy, molly, heroine, ketamine, party drugs)
- If you are menstruating at the time of treatment, Kambo may cause flow to increase for 24-36 hours because it contains vasodilators
- Breast feeding women
- In chemotherapy or have had radiation treatments within 6 weeks, before or after, Kambo treatment
- Recently worked with Iboga/ Ibogaine
- Children under the age of 18
- Patients recovering from surgery
- Seriously low or high blood pressure that requires medication
- Fasting or at the end of a fast or detox
- Drink distilled water
- If you are diabetic, please discuss with us in advance
- If you have a chronic illness, please contact us before hand to plan out the best path for you, this medicine will likely greatly support you
- If you have a history of psychological issues, even if you have never been diagnosed, please ask for a private session, as a group session might not best support you. Individual attention may be of best support to your healing process.
- Serious heart problems, heart disease, bypass, or enlarged heart
- Organ Transplant, stem cell or breast implants
- Serious mental health imbalance (including depression, PTSD, and anxiety)- please discuss with us if you are in question
- Recent scorpion bite
- History of bulimia
- Brain hemorrhage
- Aneurism or blood clots, or medication for varicose veins
- Addison’s Disease, kidney or liver disease
- 12 hour fast is required prior to the session.
- Withholding from consumption of alcohol, drugs, red meat/pork, oil one day before and day of ceremony is also required
- 2 liters of room temperature water preferably in personal containers to minimize plastic use if possible. Water is to be brought to the ceremony and drank in the presence of the facilitator. Do not drink large amounts of water before arriving.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that is accessible for the medicine area.
- 2,5 L of water (2L to drink in the ceremony + 0,5 after if you need)
- Hair tie
Schedule a Kambo Ceremony
For a deep cleanse or if you want to treat a specific situation (addiction, lymes, cancer, psoriasis…) we recommend a treatment of 3 ceremonies in a moon cycle.