What is Hapé?
Hapé is a sacred shamanic medicine from the Amazon jungle. It is a profoundly healing medicine crafted in a very sacred and labor-intensive process. Traditionally, it is applied using a tool made of wood, bamboo, or bone. you don’t have to snort the Hapé, because it does not make the same path in the brain nor decalcify the pineal gland. Therefore, it is essential to have an applicator.
For beginners, we recommended applying a small amount of Hapé. When you start your journey, using a pea size amount for each nostril is recommended. Then, after you establish a connection with the Rapé, you can increase the amount.
We recommend that you apply Hapé in a quiet and sacred space where you will not be disturbed by anyone. You can listen to medicine music and sit upright, cross-legged, or on a chair with closed eyes. Slow and calm breathing is very important after the administration.
The way you blow, it is important to do it with love to bring peace to your mind and body. Please do not do it to silence the voice of your mind violently. Administer Hapè with openness, disposition, and confidence that medicine will do its job.
Watch our detailed YouTube video “How to work with Hapè”.
Administered by another person:
You can receive a serving from another person using a Tepi. One end of the tool will be inserted into one’s mouth, and the other into the other’s nostril.
It is normal to experience:
It is normal to experience Sweating, Increased saliva, Bowel movements, and Purging. All these are normal reactions when your body releases stagnant energy and toxins. This is why we recommend having a bucket, toilet paper, and drinking water at hand.
We recommend watching this Hapé use tutorial: Hapé – Sacred Amazonian Snuff You Blow Up Your Nose. Discover the ancient shamanic healing practice with powdered medicinal herbs blown up your nose. Learn tips on how to consume & share Hapé properly.
- This product it’s intended for people over 18 years of age. Please store the Hapé in a dry and dark place, away from the sunlight.
- There may be some tonal difference between the image and the actual product due to your monitor’s image processing and color calibration.
- The images are merely illustrative and do not accompany decorative objects
- All our Hapé medicine is obtained directly from the indigenous people of the Amazon jungle. It’s prepared with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of its elders.
- Discover our authentic Shipibo-Conibo plant medicine retreat.
- Find out more about shamanic practices, medicines, and traditions.
Three huge impacts you create when you buy from Inner Flight Store
- When you purchase from Inner Flight Store, you’re not just buying a product. You’re also contributing to the livelihoods of the indigenous artisans, tribes, and healers who lovingly create them. We responsibly source our products & medicines ethically and ensure that those who produce them are fairly compensated for their work. Furthermore, your support goes a long way in helping us give back to the Earth.
- At Inner Flight Store, you can trust that you’re receiving spiritual medicine, tools, and art crafted with great care and intention by our talented artisans. Each piece is imbued with the prayers and teachings of their ancestral traditions, woven and molded in meditation and devotion. By bringing these items into your life, you carry the powerful prayers of light they hold. It’s a gift that can bring peace, guidance, and inspiration wherever you go.
- Incorporating these spiritual tools and art into your home enriches your personal space and supports entire communities. When indigenous families can sustain themselves through their art and culture, they are less likely to send their children to work for oil companies or corporations.
C A FENDERSON –
JUREMA Rapè is a necessity for me throughout the day every since Sandra introduced me to this wonderful medicine from Mother Gaia. I prefer the Jurema but enjoy the Murici as well. I cannot do my meditations without it now. Thanks again. Wholeness.
Valerye Godoy –
I did a ceremony with Sandra on the beach with Jurema Rape and ever since then my back pain has gone away. I also bought a beautiful Kuripe to help with self administration that is made of palo santo which really feels sacred. Sandra is a gentle loving lady, and I highly recommend any of her products which you can tell is made with love and good energy. The Rape journey is just beginning for me but so far this medicine has done me well and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.